No relevant currency found
The grill of different models have different parts, knowing the exact grill model will help us find the correct replacement parts for our grills.
(1) You can find your Traeger grill serial number on the label under your grill hopper lid or your grill back.
The serial number starting part is the model number and the ending part is the date.
(2) Find your grill owner's manual, the grill model usually appears on the cover of the manual.
Pit Boss can be found in two different places:
(1) On the back of the hopper on the rating label, in the design box.
(2) On the sipping box, both front panels, in an open space near the UPC.
(1) On the silver label on the back of all Masterbuilt smokers.
(2) In the event that this label is not visible or has been damaged, check the manual, receipt, or packaging for the model number.
(1) On the back of the digital control of WiFi retrofit kits
(2) On the green plate on the back of the Grill exterior
Note: Please remember to distinguish between Choice model and Prime model. The Choice Series is non-Wi-Fi.