7-Hole burn pot (74254) and igniter kit for most Pit Boss grill, but may need some slight modification on some older models. (EXCEPT PTG).
Replace original rusting fire pot and burned igniter on your Pit Boss grill, easily solved and worked as it should.
Replacement Part Models
Compatible with Pit Boss Models
- 1000 Nascar Edition, 1000 Traditions, 1000 Traditions 2, 1000SC
- 340, 440 Deluxe, 440 Nascar Edition, 440TG1
- 700 Nascar Edition, 700D, 700FB, 700S, 700SC
- 820 Deluxe, 820FB, 820FBC, 820S, 820SC
- Austin XL, Tailgater
- Classic, Lexington
- Pro Series 1100 Combo, Pro Series 1100-PS1 (Lowes)
- Pro Series 820-PS1 (Lowes)
- Ranch Hand, Rancher, Rancher XL
- For better performance, pay attention to setting the Hot Rod Igniter to protrude 1/8-1/4 inch from the Fire Burn Pot. (DO NOT to tighten them up with the screws too tight)
- 7 Large air holes, 14 gauge steel wall. Includes screws(If our bonus screws can't work on your grill, please use your old screws)
- Igniter kit keep fire going, get delicious flavor with hardwood fuel.